Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, September 16, 2012

Reader Appreciation

Author Dahlia Rose and I are having a reader appreciation luncheon on Saturday. I posted about it before, but check it out. Here's a picture of the basket we're giving away to one of our wonderful readers.



Inside is a Kindle Fire, 'cause you gotta get your read on! There's an Amazon gift card for $50.00, and other goodies. This is about how much we love our readers. I can't wait to see the face of the one who wins. I love it! Oh, we have other goodies too for ALL of the attendees. We just haven't put it together yet. Anyway, it will be exciting.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I could have been there. I know it was fun.Still would like Tressie to come to my library!
This is my entry for one of the baskets.

About Me

Tressie Lockwood
View my complete profile

Link to Mocha Swirl